.

Hello, i'm Roberto!
Welcome to my little corner of the internet!
Feel free to contact me by adding me on facebook(favourite), skype, msn or send me an email, it would be a pleasure for me to answer all your questions about all of the sunglasses i have available for sale here on my blog!

My mission is to bring you all the best and rarest, vintage and modern vintage sunglasses!
All of my selected sunglasses, have left their mark in time, have been used in movies, made timeless by famous artists and celebrities and/or have been a trademark design of the brand they have been created by...

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT ALL PAGES USING "Older posts" LINK AT THE END OF THE PAGE: UNTIL POSTS ARE POSTED, SUNGLASSES ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE POSTS WILL BE REMOVED! THANKS FOR VISITING!


!!!SUNGLASSES AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!!

ALL SUNGLASSES I DEAL WITH, ARE 100% AUTHENTIC AND VINTAGE, NO REPRODUCTIONS!!!

Info, more pics, prices and services email me at: srobbie@hotmail.it or add me on facebook or skype!!!

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER Vintage 1980s TOUR EIFFEL RAREST Sunglasses Mod. 56-0171 BRONZE

100% Authentic!!!
ULTRA RARE!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!!
Genuine 1980s JEAN PAUL GAULTIER - TOUR EIFFEL Sunglasses!!!
Mod. 56-0171 Col. BRONZE with Bronze Mirrored Lenses
Conditions: NEW, NEVER WORN!!!





INFO, PICS, PRICES and SERVICES email me at: srobbie@hotmail.it

Condividi su Facebook, Twitter o Google Buzz:
Condividi su Facebook Condividi su Twitter Pubblica su Google Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment